Dataworxs Systems support services are second to none! Our team of highly trained and experienced support
personnel are available 7X24 to provide rapid response to any of our customer’s calls. Whether you
have purchased your system from one of our Certified resellers or you’re a direct Dataworxs
customer you can count on Dataworxs.
- Remote Support Services: Dataworxs supports systems and users around the world in any location and are on stand by to help you.
- Certified Technicians: Our support personnel have been trained and are highly experienced in helping you when you need it most. If you’ve purchased your system from one of our full line dealers their staff have been trained in one of our 3-day courses and are certified to support your system. You can be sure your call will be handled by trained and experienced personnel.
- Customer Technical Training: Customers with internal, trained IT personal can apply to send their staff to Dataworxs technical training and certification class. Your IT staff will receive the same extensive training and materials as one of our certified dealer personnel and be your first line of support.
Dataworxs and our certified dealers provide and support two distinct classes of software applications:
- Audioworxs: “Integrated database dictation/transcription workflow systems”
- AudioWav Product Family: “Stand-alone directory-based authoring and transcription software”
Dataworxs provides contracted support options for our workflow systems that include ongoing unlimited technical support calls and email during standard business hours or 7 X 24 depending on your needs. These extended agreements include all applicable enhancements and upgrades to your system.
Dataworxs offers customers with large numbers of stand-alone applications the same option for contracted support services as customers with a workflow systems. This contract provides the same ability to contact our support personal via email or direct telephone and remote services support with any question regarding your applications.
If you have purchased your system or applications through an authorized dealer your first contact or call should be to them when you have a question or problem. Dataworxs supports your dealer to assist them in providing you with support. If you are unable to contact or get an answer from your dealer, please start a support ticket. Please let us know the following:
- The specific Dataworxs application for which you are seeking support.
- The name of your Dataworxs dealer or company from which you purchased your Dataworxs product.
- If you purchased from a dealer, are you under an extended support contract through them?
- The company or person that you work for.
- Time and date of your call.
- Contact telephone number and email address where you can be reached.
NOTE: There may be a charge for direct support from Dataworxs
Please direct questions regarding licensing issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Due to large quantities of SPAM, emails that do not have a valid subject may not be processed. Always include an informative subject with all your emails.