Combining advanced digital recording software with unique hardware has lead to the creation of the AudioWav Mic / VIS PC voice input solution.
AudioWav Mic provides a simple but sophisticated method for creating dictation files right at your personal computer, while you work with all of your favorite Windows programs. Once you’ve created a dictation with AudioWav Mic, you can send it to a transcription service over the Internet, or, if you’re working over a network, the file can be made available to a dedicated transcriptionist immediately.
Integration with other applications such as Speech Processing,
Voice Recognition, PACS, Internet Browsers or Document
Management solutions is uncomplicated. AudioWav Mic
supports automatic launching and automatic login with pre-
populated input demographics fields through the use of Windows
file association and XML communications. Allowing you to
concentrate on the information you are providing and not
information already available
Dataworxs AudioWav Mic streamlines & enhances the
dictation process. Dataworxs provides secure internet access,
productivity improvements & ease of use. Coupled with industry
standard dictation hardware - you are in total control.
An Author’s Application
Dataworxs AudioWav Mic streamlines & enhances the dictation process. Dataworxs provides secure internet access, productivity improvements & ease of use. Coupled with industry standard dictation hardware - you are in total control.
Simplify the Dictation Process
Dataworxs simplifies the dictation process by providing anywhere, anytime document creation. The Dataworxs Author application allows you to dictate in a secure environment using your standard desktop computer, notebook or tablet PC, replacing tapes & legacy dictation device.
Integrate to Speech Recognition
Dataworxs AudioWav Mic records using high quality audio suitable for use with server based speech recognition solutions. Authors are free to dictate anywhere anytime & have their dictation automatically routed to the recognition server & then for final editing by a transcriptionist. This optional speech recognition functionality greatly improves report turnaround time.
- Intuitive, easy to use interface, with quick access to all functions.
- Hands free dictation using optional Serial or USB foot controls.
- Multiple demographic information fields
- Laser bar code support, with configurable input from
- Single and multiple scans.
- 128-bit file encryption for secure transfer.
- Audio streaming technology to minimize network bandwidth
- Detailed audit trail and security features.
- Session reports - track usage and improve accounting of time
- Unique user settings and profiles for multiple users
- Selectable recording formats
- Programmable user defined function buttons
- Customizable input fields and interactive prompting
- Automatic archiving of audio files
- Multiple Suspend modes for incomplete or in progress dictation
- Integration into Audioworxs advanced voice management system
- Auto-recovery of dictation
- Integration scripting
- Speech processing input device